Forgot iCloud Password :- Are you forgot icloud password and want to know how to recover a forgotten icloud password.today we sharing best way to recover forgot/recover icloud password. iCloud is one of the best mobile data backup services to choose if you want to store vital data and files. The data stored can be the presentations, meetings, media files,and other important data. Sometimes it may happen that you forgot the password of your iCloud account. Now as you have forgotten the password, you would not be able to access the iCloud account. Now, you won’t be able to get back the data and files till you recover iCloud password.
So, if you forgot iCloud password you need not to worry, you can recover the password of your account. iCloud is one of the best online storage services by Apple. You should use your Apple ID and try to recover the password. In this post, we will discuss how to recover forgot iCloud password with proper steps.
Best 10 Ways to Recover Forgot iCloud Password
How to Recover Forgot iCloud Password if you have Forgot it?
If you have managed to forget your iCloud account password, you can follow the below mentioned steps to recover your account:
- If you want to recover the forgotten password for you iCloud account, head over to the Safari Browser and visit the site iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter in you Apple ID on the website and click on Next to proceed forward.
- You will come across 2 security modes to confirm your identity. The first one of them is Email Authentication while the other is Answering Security questions.
- If you choose the Email authentication method, Apple will send an account reset mail to the email you have set as a backup while the creation of the account.
- Open the email and click on the link to reset your Apple ID password.
- A new tab will open on the Safari Browser. Enter your Apple ID and new password and click on it to change it.
- If you selected the second method to answer security questions, you would have to correctly answer the questions you set as a security measure while creating your account.
- Enter you valid Birth date by clicking on the various options available on the screen.
- Next up, you will be asked to correctly answer your security questions. You won’t be able to proceed forward if your answer doesn’t match with the correct answer.
- Once you are able to answer the questions correctly, create a new password for your Apple ID account and confirm it. This password will then be used for your opening your iCloud account.
To prevent further loss of access to your iCloud account, you can also set up iCloud in your iOS devices such as iPhone or iPod. You could make the password an essential and also set up another passcode lock on your device. To dos, go to Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock to enable extra security measures.
How to create a new iCloud account using iPhone , iPad, MAC
Apple provides you various measures to recover the old password but if you are not able to do, you would have to create the new account in iPhone for yourself. This time, you should keep the best password in your phone. To create a new account on iPhone, iPad, Mac follow the following steps:
- Go to the main menu on your iPhone and click on the Settings app.
- Select iCloud app to create a new account.
- Click on the option ‘Get a free Apple ID’ to create a new iCloud account.
- You would have to enter your birth details to create a new Apple ID account.
- Enter all the details in the account creation form and click on Next to move forward.
- Once you have filled all the details, click on ‘Create’ to finish creating your new account.
- After successful completion of your account, you will receive an account verification email on the account you have added.
- Once you have verified your account, you can get access to all the features of an Apple ID account and iCloud services.
Make sure that the password you choose for your account is a combination of letters, numbers and symbols to make it stronger. Also, keep a copy of your password on your iOS device so as to not lose it again.
Restore the Data and File from iCloud
Losing the password to your iCloud account can be troublesome for most people. If you have forgotten the password and lost your data then there is a method by which you might be able to recover the data and files in your account. Dr.Fone is an Apple data recovery source to help you recover iPhone data from iCloud backup.
Using iCloud will give you facilities to store the videos, photos, messages, contacts, call logs, and everything else. Just by forgetting the password of iCloud account, this data can be lost. Dr.Fone is compatible latest iOS devices and helps you to restore all the data back to you. You can even export and get your iPhone data from iCloud backup very easily.
Precautions to take while iCloud account recovery
Most of the times, we quit too soon without finding solution to your login issues. Sometimes the issue of not being able to login to your account is because of simple mistakes we make while entering our password. Follow these precautions to avoid these mistakes:
- Make sure the Caps Lock key is toggled off.
- Re-check the email-id you are entering.
- Use Apple ID for password recovery of your iCloud account.
- Call the Apple customer service for recovering your Apple ID account.
How to reset the password?
To reset the password for your Apple ID account, you have to follow certain steps. In this article we will discuss how to reset the Apple ID password. You can also manually enter your Apple ID and choose ‘Reset your password’ to change. Following the instructions is mandatory to rest password on your account.
Once you had change the password you can use iTunes, facetime, iMessage, and other services too. There is another method to reset the password that is using iforgot.apple.com.
You are even allowed to change the password using the Mac. You can go to iCloud and then click on iCloud preference. Here you will find the option to change the password.
The Last Words
Above we have discussed the method about recovery of forgot iCloud password. We even discussed about Dr. Fone that will help you for backups from the iCloud. It can easily restore all important file from iOs device like iPhone, iPad, and even the Mac. Losing the password of iCloud will make you lose the data. So using the above methods you can easily recover your data. In the meantime, you can even create the new one that you won’t forget.