How to login iCloud with iPad: You can login easily icloud with iPad by going through “settings” icon available at the bottom of the desktop. In settings option, you can check many other options including the icloud icon. So, if you want to login icloud with iPad then you can go with that and provide required details to login icloud. Through icloud you can manage all the things easily; you can save your data, photos, documents, mail, contacts, new etc. The backup option is also available and you can secure your iPad with find my iPad option. Through this article, you can check step wise details to login icloud with iPad and you can check all these details given below.
Steps to login iCloud with iPad
- First, go to the grey colour “Settings” icon and click on that icon.
- After clicking on that “Setting” page will be open, scroll down to “iCloud” icon.
- Click on “iCloud” icon and then you will see login option.
- Now, you will need to provide login information such as Apple ID and Password and click on “Sign In” option.
- Once you click on “Sign In” button, it will verify your details and you will be redirected to your account. “Merge with iCloud” option appears on the screen where you can go with “Merge” or “Don’t Merge” option.
- You can also see a message of “Find My iPad Enable” that allows you to lock, locate or erase your iPad. So, tap on “OK” button.
- In this way, you can log into your iPad iCloud and access all the features.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to login iCloud with iPad”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit this page again to get latest updates about “How to login iCloud with iPad”.