ICloud is one of the best services provided by the Apple to their users. No Apple user can even think of their life without iCloud. However the situation is not the same with everybody, many are not satisfied with the iCloud services. As per survey rate many says the storage provided by the iCloud is free up to some extent after that they have to pay the charges as per the services, yet others dislike the slow rates while copying or fixing an IOS system. You can’t see the details within a copy of iCloud. You can’t restore some data which are copied.
Use of iCloud is increasing day by day among the users for their devices. Cloud give free storage space to users where they can keep their important data and save anything safely. iCloud is being used by many Android users also. As there are tons of options that are specially designed for Android Users and they can use it for any of their devices. There are many alternative available for Android and iOS except iCloud and you can use them for free. Below is the list of the apps you can use as an alternative to iCloud with the same service as iCloud.
iCloud alternative for iCloud and IOS:
Nowadays there are many apps which provides the more features and is fast compare to iCloud. There are many reasons people use other apps. Clouds give free storage space up to some extent only. There are many security problems with this app also. Many people tried other apps to drop their storage and backup problems. Here is the list of best alternatives you can use:
Dropbox allows users to create their own Dropbox folders on their device. The folder will automatically sync to your devices with Dropbox so that you can have all your data. You can save number of files including txt, html, pps, doc, ppt, pptx, file, docx, gif, png, jpg, mp3, mp4, 3gp, avi, flp and many more. The service starts with 2 GB storage and you will get more storage by referring others. You can also purchase paid storage space. You can also have your Business storage solution.
- Multiple users can access data.
- Easy to use
- Offers 2 GB free storage space.
- Also offers SSL encryption
- Paid plans provided by Dropbox are little costly.
- You will get 2 GB free storage space and can be extended up to 16 G by referring to your friends.
- $9.99 per month or $ 99.00 per year and get 100 G
- $ 19.99 per month or $199.00 per year and get 200 G
- $ 49.99 per month or $ 499.00 per year and get 500 G
Download Google Drive from your iTunes store. Google is affordable and provides best services offered by Google. You can install Google Drive easily on any device. With Google Drive you can save all you backup files, images, chats and everything safely and easily on your IOS device. Google supports all types of files like Google documents, Spreadsheets, ppt, docx, Microsoft Office Files, images, movies, music, and so on.
Price and storage:
- Google gives you 15 GB free storage space.
- $1.99 per month and get 100 GB
- $9.99 per month and get 1 TB
- $99.99 per month and enjoy 10 TB
- $199.99 per month and enjoy 20 TB
- $299.99 per month and enjoy 30 TB
- Google Drive is best option and has the best security services.
- Paid services of Google are affordable than others.
- New users may find it confusing.
One drive is offered by Microsoft and they are working much to compete with google drive. You can download this app on your IOS devices. One Drive initially offers 15 GB free storage space. You can save all your files without any risk. You can safely recover, copy and backup, restore all your files easily with IOS device. The paid services of One Drive is affordable many storage options.
- $1.99 per month and get 100 GB of storage.
- $3.99 per month and get 200 GB of storage.
- $6.99 per month and get 1 TB of storage.
Amazon Cloud Drive:
Unlike other apps Amazon has different offers. Amazon gives free trial to all the users for 3 months. After the trial is expired you have to select one pricing option. Amazon is best option for the one who needs much storage. Services of amazon are affordable. You can save all your images, videos, files, and all important data here.
- $11.99 per year 5GB of non-image files and unlimited photos.
- $59.99 per year unlimited storage for all files.
Media is another app which will automatically backup all your data, photos, videos and other shareable content on your IOS device. You can share your saved files directly to social networking sites. You can email the saved files also. You will get 10 GB of free storage space. After that you have pay as per your requirements.
- $4.49 per month and get 1 TB storage space.
- $49.99 per month and get 100 TB storage space.
Box for IOS device:
Box is an app designed for IOS users. You can have backup of all your files, docs, images, videos, music files in cloud. You can share your saved files with your friends anytime anywhere. It supports all types of files like, PDF, word, excel, png and many more. Initially 10 GB of storage space will be given to you, for more space you can choose your plan accordingly.
- Free- 10 GB storage max file size is 250 MB.
- $ 11.50 per month for 100 GB storage max file size 5 GB.
Backing up your data is essential, it is more important while you are doing some changes in your device. This keeps data safe and secure for years. The storage space offered by iCloud is quite less and have some limitations than the other options. As listed above the services are different and good for users. As per your requirement you can choose your app. Hope you guys like this article and you are clear with all the necessary details. In case you find any problem then feel free and drop us a mail, will get back to you with the solution. Keep sharing your comments. Thank you.